Home


"I've always loved to write; Unfortunately, my best writing has been when I was in a crisis of heart or mind. To my dismay, I am not having any problems today, so don't expect too much." 



My major interest is writing. 

 Most people can find beauty in everything they see. No matter which way they see things, it is a tribute to our heavenly creator, because there is beauty in the creation itself, and while in crisis, it is remembered that our creator gave us the ability to feel.


I'm retired now and have loved photography and art all my life. Now I have time to pursue my interests. I have no formal training in any of the arts, but that does not dampen my enthusiasm for all of the arts. 


I realize that each person has their own tastes in what they like and what strikes their emotions. I enjoy viewing others' work and finding value in each piece I view. After all, it would be a dull world if everyone liked the same things.


Art and photography
Museums of all types are the first thing I look for when I travel. The coolest museums are the ones stuck in little towns in out of the way places. My traveling is limited at this time, but I do hope to continue shortly. One of the neatest museums I found was l little telephone museum that we had to find the owner for him to open it up for us. That was really nice of him because I really wanted to see the old phone equipment they had on display. I used to be a telephone operator in the 1970s. Ha, I had fun being an operator except when there were emergencies and there was no 911 at that time the operators for the Bell System answered those calls.


I hope you find something of value within my particular tastes. Through viewing others' work, I can then find an object and capture it in such a way as to allow others to see what I see and cause it to hit an emotional chord in them. It matters not whether it is through my writing, or photography as long as someone can see my experience in life through my eyes. My website is pretty informal and not designed to be a professional one. I do hope that I can offer something of value to someone somewhere.

There will be a section named "Prompts" they're special one-word subjects that I write around. Look for those They are short posts; mostly. 



 Computer Lessons:

This section will start again. Look for the section on that. Remember, they are simple, very basic lessons on how to run a computer, make files, documents and how to file them. Easy basic instructions for the computer illiterate, computer vocabulary and this will take a few weeks to get back on this site.
 These are free.

Comments

Popular Posts